Saturday 14 July 2012

Stormy Weather

The rain is torrential at the moment, and there are flood warnings for Cambridge. The weather is wild and the only thing to do is stay indoors, have a long soak in the bath, and then wrap up and settle in with a cup of tea and a good book. My windows are wide open so I can watch the storm breaking, and the Seashore candle and the rain against my face really makes me feel like I'm near the sea. I love these dark and stormy nights, but I wouldn't want to be out in them! 

Some of these things embrace the wild weather; the others fight against it for comfort. I guess I'm torn between the two. The storm does wonders for my state of mind, but it is much much colder than the monsoon rain I'm used to.


1. West Bay Throw 2. Essie nail polish in Go Overboard 3. Wild Cow Bath Oil 4. Rob Ryan Stars Shine Mug 5. Howling on the Wind Sweater 6. The Sound and the Fury 

Stay warm! I hope all those in flood warning areas are staying safe.

How do you deal with stormy weather? Singing in the rain or staying indoors?

No comments:

Post a Comment