Thursday 26 July 2012

Product Review: Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Hand Wash


So I've long been a fan of the Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel which is a bit of a cult classic among both men and women. I hadn't realised that they'd started making a hand wash as well until I saw it in the bathroom of my favourite cafe in Cambridge. It is absolutely amazing- I can't rave about it enough! It's absolutely boiling in Cambridge, and this was just a gloriously cooling hit of mint; my hands smelled wonderful and the smell is very powerful. If you like the shower gel, this is a way to get that minty invigorated feeling without hopping in the shower. Big big fan. I don't usually rave about   hand washes, and I tend to prefer solid soap as it's more environmentally friendly, but this woke me up with a POW and will be going on my shopping list. 

Especially as it only retails for about £1.15 at Boots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment