Monday 16 July 2012

Heather and Grey

The weather is still miserable, and I'm really feeling a corresponding palette of heathers and greys. Soft soothing colours, with some petal pink thrown in for good measure. I've been wearing a lot of these lately, but always with a twist- usually a very bright colour! Grey goes with everything, even more so than black or navy, and it really looks fantastic with pops of bright colour. I've been going for soft neutral clothes, with very bright painted nails. I use my hands a lot while I talk, like most Indians) and a sudden flash of fuchsia always surprises people. It also keeps me happy when I catch a glimpse of them as I type, write, cook or run errands.

Bright nail polish- wakes up your outfit, pulls it together, and will make you smile every time you see it. And the greys and heathers? Chic AND cosy. What more could you want?



No comments:

Post a Comment