Thursday 26 July 2012

Abigail Edwards Wallpaper

Home Shopping Spy, the wonderful design and interiors blog of Ideal Homes magazine, just introduced me to Abigail Edwards and her beautiful new range of wallpapers.


This has to be one of the most beautiful wallpapers I've ever seen, if not flat out the most. The Seascape in Winter (it also comes in summer, an aqua) is just incredible. It's £59 for each 10.05m x 52cm roll, and I'm not allowed to do any kind of wallpapering on my current student lease, but I am completely in love with this. 

I'm also keen on the Briar Owl Wallpaper in Gold, which is pricier at £75 but equally stunning. I keep comparing the two and I still can't decide which one I love more. An accent wall covered in either of the two would be simultaneously whimsical, sophisticated, otherworldly and a real thing of beauty. 



Maybe I should settle for a Seascape tea towel in the meantime...

All images from Abigail Edwards' Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment